Spring cleaning!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I've moved! From the attic to my sister's room now cause she's er moving to KL. So I am taking over her room! It was not an easy task as I am moving into a room filled with junks. So it is taking me some time to actually arrange her things and then move some upstairs. 90% of her stuff is still in the room hence the moving is taking the whole week! It was a mess i tell you..



Part of the whole moving her things out and moving my things in chaos scene.


My massive clothes that i need to arrange back to the closet.

One of the perks of moving in to the room is now I have a bigass tv in ma room. Yay! Now you girls can come crash over my place and watch dvd's while sipping smirnoff nyehehehe.

9 comments:

Hannah said...

walao say i have more clothes than u...
u also alot ok!!
my baju kurang d....i threw alot... @.@

_Da said...

Hahahahaha where got lar...see macam byk a lot but actually not ;P

Hannah said...

elehhhhh

Nisa Harith said...

whoa! :O
Gdluck babe! hehe.

Anonymous said...

crazyyyyyyyyyyyy
hahahaha
so nice got tv some more
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i am sooooooooo gonna crash at ur place now

Anonymous said...

keypoint is sminorff

rockstar yee

Mocha said...

These are a lot of clothes to put up again inside your closet! What a girl wants, a girl gets!

Sandy said...

If you are getting tired of cleaning your yard with lots of unwanted stuffs like junk metals, you may hire some hauling services to take care of those stuffs for you. In this way, you will have a more comfortable home environment after the hauling process.

Deborah said...

It would take a lot of patience to sort through the heap.Good luck with that,though would suggest you to get some help with clean up tasks